Proudly built in the USA, the VARI-LITE VLX Wash Luminaire is the next generation of solid-state lighting from the company that started the revolution in automated lighting.
The VLX Wash gives you all the benefits of LED technology and the best visual performance characteristics of traditional automated luminaires. VLX offers stunning colors and intensity, multi-year source life and high reliability. Combined with low energy consumption and maintenance costs, the VARI-LITE VLX Wash resets the bar for all other LED fixtures.
Seven, replaceable custom 120 watt RGBW LED chipsets provide output that offers three times the efficacy of comparable tungsten sources. The total system provides approximately 14,000 lumens of output, and the 10,000 hour source life of the chip ensures that lamp replacement costs are a thing of the past. 70% lumen intensity maintenance over that time guarantees that the VLX Wash will remain powerful and bright well into the future.
The VLX Wash also allows for operation of all seven light engines as one, or for completely independent control of each. When operated separately, stunning multi-colored effects and unique output capabilities can be easily programmed from any lighting controller.
Because of the internal beam homogenization system, (patents pending) color mixing is smooth, natural, and free of "color shadowing" effects associated with other LED fixtures. Additionally, the VLX Wash offers a dynamic CRI adjustment, a continuously adjustable color temperature white range between approximately 3000 and 9000 Kelvin, and seamless color mixing that all combine to create a single source that behaves like familiar arc or tungsten luminaires without the associated costs and inefficiencies inherent in those systems.
- Seven x 120 watt, replaceable custom RGBW LED chipsets
- Each chipset contains high density red, green, blue and white LED emitters
- Approximately 14,000 lumens (white light)
- High speed strobe with multiple effects
- Zoom System with continuously variable field angle from approximately 23° to 58°
(Zoom Module is easily removable for fixed field angle of 22)
- Colour temperature variable between approximately 3,000 and 9,000 Kelvin
- Source life exceeds 10,000 hours at full RGBW
- Smooth, high resolution dimming control of R, G, B and W LED's